Your garden, your balcony or terrace becomes a theater with this Les Irenes weather vane which takes up the emblematic diving board of Saint-Malo. On one side the divers on the day side, on the other side at nightfall, the Irenes turn into a siren. This weathervane twirls on itself and the blades spin according to the force and the spirit of the wind.
- High Resistance : materials, colors and patterns that resist time, weather and light.
- Designed, assembled and designed in Brittany in our workshops in Saint-Malo.
- Interchangeable decors : the connecting pieces are cleverly created to fit on any decor of weather vanes. The set of connecting pieces and weather vane decorations are sold separately and are interchangeable to change models according to your wishes or repair the weather vane.
Composition : Aluminium, PVC, carbon, polyamide, recyclable cardboard and PVC packaging.
Weather vane dimensions :
- Length: 60cm
- Height: 35cm
- Weight approx 1 kg
Packaging packaging dimension : 37cm x 65 cm
Scope of delivery :
- 1 x weather vane body with a different decoration on each side
- 4 x blades
- 5 x pieces 1 x stake
- 2 x axles
- 1 x bag with 2 O-rings, 2 caps, 1 Allen key, 1 screw and nut.
- Installation instructions
Precautions for use: not suitable for children under 5 years old. Keep sheltered from the storm.